Wednesday 25 April 2012

Is it really worth it..??/ De verdad vale la pena..??

Is it really worth all that damage to your hair??
I'm really sick and tired of trying to get "perfect hair"... But, yeah, what is perfect hair??...
who knows?
"whatever we don't have" is the answer apparently...
If you have curly hair, you want straight hair...
If you have straight hair, you want curly hair...
There's no win in this situation...
Very few women are actually happy with their own natural hair... COUNTING ME!
I hate having curly hair... It's messy, is not easy to work with... and it's really hard to get styled healthy looking hair...
So today is the first time I've blow-dried my hair in a while... Now, I've learned how to style it with my straightener doing little curls around my natural curls, so it looks less messy and more "on purpose"... But let's face it... I don't LOVE IT... The best option for this kind of situations is a treatment...
A straightening treatment would let my hair healthy looking and I wouldn't have a quarrel with my straightener every morning...
On the other hand, what I've been doing is just, having my natural curly hair... I try to play with it...
Different hair-do's and hair styles every day... Yeah, no more messy hair for me... It's hard, it's REALLY rebellious, and I wasn't used to the whole hair spray thing... But, people, IT WORKS...
So next time, you are about blow drying your hair think about how often you do it... If it's really worth it to put your vanity before your hair health...But fuck it... I'm the one with the vanity comes first blog, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
De verdad vale la pena todo ese daño a tu pelo?? Estoy harta de tratar de mantener el cabello "perfecto"... Pero, si, yo tambien me pregunto lo mismo... Qué es el cabello perfecto???
Quién sabe?
"Lo que no tengas" es la respuesta al parecer...
En esta situación no hay ganador, y honestamente muy pocas mujeres estan felices con su pelo natural... Me cuento... ODIO mi pelo natural... Es rulo, es rebelde, es difícil trabajar con el, y es muy difícil estilizarlo y que siga viendose sano... Así que hoy ha sido el primer dia en secarlo en mucho tiempo. Ahora he empezado ha llevarlo naturalmente, pero con mi plancha hago unos cuantos bucles al rededor de los rulos naturales y se disimula el dezastre, se ve menos alborotado y más "a proposito"... Pero enfrentemos la realidad... No lo AMO... La mejor opción para este tipo de situaciones sería hacerme un tratamiento. Así mantendría un pelo sano pero no sufriría cada mañana para estilizarlo.
Por otro lado lo que he estado haciendo es dejando  mi pelo al natural... Trato de jugar con el, diferentes peinados y estilos todos los dias... Sip, no mas pelo alborotado...Es dificil, porque es un tipo de pelo muy rebelde, pero gente, FUNCIONA...Así, que para la próxima vez q estes pensando en secarte el pelo medita cuan seguido lo haces y si realmente tu vanidad va antes que la salud de tu cabello... Pero, que carajo?, yo soy la que tiene el blog de la vanidad viene primero, no??.


Angela The Vain

No comments:

Post a Comment